Thursday, August 12, 2010

“Life isn’t about finding yourself...

....life is about creating yourself.” - George Bernard Shaw

I like this quote.
Life can be easy, life can give you troubles. Sometimes you are happier than ever and sometimes You just feel lost. To have that flow is what we all like. But how?

To find that golden great balance and to know what You really want and what You really love, that is the key of a happy life I think. We have more power to create our lifes than we can imagine.

In that power I believe. The power of creativity, imagination and the power of mind. And most of all- The Law of Attraction. I will write much about those things. 

Keep your heart close, listen to it. Listen to mine. Maybe we can learn from each other? 

Happiness, laughter, love and achievements wanted from the heart. Those things can give your life a hell of a ride. Use your power and make something of it! 

Now I am starting this blog because to write, to think, to analyze and just to fool around with words that is my passion and it has always been. It is time for me to look outside the box and go outside a diary by my bed.

I feel excited and I also believe that everything good increases with sharing and generosity. 
 
So follow my lifecreation, take part in my lifedesign or just laugh wild at all those crazy things happen while I am living it. This is my life.  Enjoy!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment