Saturday, August 14, 2010

Speed- the speed of an object...

is the magnitude of its velocity (the rate of change of its position).

Did you know that? ;)
I am a true fan of cars, motorbikes, Formula 1 and Moto Gp. Yeah it is true!  I know it is not so “girlie”, but that is how I am. I am a princess with oil in my blood.  Hahaha

Cars and bikes for me is fascinating great design, it´s complex extraordinary technic and I am a sucker for that. To feel speed is also to feel energy. 
Who do not like that?!

My beloved brother is working with cars and I love to hang out with them at their so called “hobby-nights” in the weekend. They are free to fix with their own cars as they like, working on projects, custom carstyling or whatever.


I am not afraid to put my cute nose under the dirty caross or in the hood.
I am curious and I try to learn every time. It is fun to know how things interact and the sound of a powerful enginee – woooouw! I get the chills,  I like that!

This weekend I will follow the roadracing from Brno in Czech Republic. Moto Gp race. My brother is there with his girlfriend watching it LIVE! They are going to have a great time I am sure. Number 46 Valentino “The Doctor” Rossi is the ONE to cheer for. The superstar italian.

He has just an amazing, funny, crazy personality. Always near to his BIG smile and he is a really adventures roadracer that loves to ride under biggest pressure. He gives me a heartattack sometimes with his manuvers. And he is one of the few that really gives out his personality in every detail during the race. It is showtime.  From the helmet, sponsors and clothes. He is a creative king and he has a wonderful crew backing him up.

New for this year in MotoGp is the amazing gyroskopic camera on the bikes,  so when watching at TV you in fact get a very accurate feeling of sitting behind the rider and follow his every movement. I just say :  Iiiiiiiih! 

Not many weeks ago Valentino Rossi broke his leg, two bad fractures and in just a few weeks he was up there and on it again! With very good results on the top 5 even! You could almost not believe it.

Such a determination.
His willpower and strength to overcome his shortcomings with a broken leg far from fully recovered, that is impressing me totally. It is also so typical Rossi. 


This post is dedicated to him, to my brother Stefan and sweet Carro on their roadtrip-adventures in Europe.


Have a great weekend and drive carefully! Both brother and Rossi. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lallalalala - at least now u have one comment :PPPPPPPP :)
I see You love racing and I love speed. Welcome to my world :)
Your couch potato :)))))):PPP

Helena said...

hahahaha That is great! I love you keep on trying til You´ve got it! I have to learn You all some swedish, huh! :P

Post a Comment